Welcome to the November 2021 Newsletter from Out of School Alliance
- OOSA UPDATE: We are into the last half of the Autumn term!
- OOSA FORUM UPDATE: Our second OOSA forum event is on 18th November at 7pm and is open for booking now
- CHILDCARE IN THE NEWS: The call has been made by education charity Impetus
- TWO THINGS TO DO RIGHT NOW: Review progress with reception teachers, Check that you are meeting the requirements for a food business
- OFSTED NEWS: New collection of pages on registering with Ofsted
- DfE UPDATE: We have been working with DfE to develop their understand the impact of Covid-19
- BUSINESS NEWS: Comprehensive Spending Review 2021
- TRAINING NEWS: Lots of exciting training opportunites
- EVENTS NEWS: PARS Conference, The National Playwork Conference
- TWO CONSULTATIONS: New Event for Wraparound Care Sector, Out of School Children’s Play Setting Survey
- HAF LESSONS WEBINAR: Play England hosted a webinar to share best practice in play provision
- ACTIVITY IDEAS: Self Inflating Baloons and Submarines
- PARS 2021 CONFERENCE: Don’t miss the chance to get a discounted ticket for the PARS 2021
To read the contents of the newsletter you need to be a member. Please log in using the link at the top of the page.