|Club or setting:||JPAC Ltd|
|Hours:||Minimum 5 hours per day, Monday to Friday; some hours during school holidays TBA|
|Job title:||Regional Out of School Manager|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000|
|Closing date:||7 February 2020|
The new area manager will:
1. Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in childcare.
2. Have a good knowledge of EYFS.
3. Ensure all settings are complying with Ofsted requirements.
4. Monitoring and developing staff.
5. Liaison with schools and parents
6. Able to work efficiently and with minimal supervision
7. Manage staff on a day to day basis. Inspire staff to create a vibrant and happy environment.
8. Have good communication and organisational skills.
9. Have managerial experience.
*Travel allowance and Company Pension Scheme available
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 07812135036.