|Club or setting:||Mighty Oaks Out of School Club|
|Hours:||5.25 hours per day, 5 days per week|
|Salary:||Starting at £9.41 per hour|
|Closing date:||7 May 2021|
The ideal candidate will be qualified to a minimum of Level 3 in Childcare or a related subject.
Job Summary :
- To ensure that all children are kept safe and well.
- To ensure all statutory legislation is complied with.
- To ensure that all Company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Provide quality play experiences in the play setting.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead and implement a quality play experience for children within the club in complying with the statutory framework of the EYFS and other statutory regulations.
- Promote high standards of quality with regards to the environment and resources for children, ensuring that children are kept safe.
- Ensure that nutritional needs of the children are met and that Food Safety regulations are met.
- Maintain partnerships with carers and promote involvement.
- Undertake the responsibility for health and safety.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the club at all times.
- Remain updated of current developments in childcare and education policy and practice.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures.
- Maintain positive links with outside agencies.
- Successfully lead staff during inspections by regulatory bodies and other agencies as required.
- Assume responsibility for the day to day management of the club in absence of the Business Owner / Registered Person.
- Be responsible for leading self-development activities for staff members including appraisals, supervisions, staff meetings etc.
- Be responsible for ensuring the out of school club remains compliant in regards to suitably trained and qualified staff.
- Ensuring first aid requirements are met.
- Work with the team to continuously improve the quality of childcare and education.
(this list is not exhaustive)
Date posted: 28 April 2021