|Club or setting:||Confi-kids Limited|
|Hours:||8-10 hours per day, 3-5 days per week, holidays only|
|Closing date:||24 May 2021|
Confi-kids UK are looking for staff to work starting this Summer (then further holidays) at Confi-kids UK, based in Worcester (WR3 7EA) or at our second site at The Elms School in Colwall (WR13 6EF).
We are looking for staff who can help deliver fun activities, lead a group of children & manage a staff team in our setting.
The perfect holiday job for, teachers, early years practitioners, teaching assistants, education leaders, coaches, trainee teachers, nursery workers, parents –
We are looking for Playworkers
Ideally we are looking for a Level 2-3 qualification, but this is not essential and training will be provided for the right candidate.
Some of your main duties will include:-
- Preparing play spaces
- Welcoming the children at the beginning of the session
- Assist with snacks and refreshments
- Taking part in adult led activities (drama, dance, sport, arts & crafts), setting up and monitoring child-led activities.
- Look after the welfare of children in your care
- Ensuring the play space is tidied and the equipment is put away at the end of the session
- Ensuring the children go home with their parent/carer along with all their belongings
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please be aware that we will make a DBS disclosure application for this position and require two references.
Applications close on Monday 24th May.