|Club or setting:||Copmanthorpe Out of School Club|
|Hours:||3.5 hours (approx) per day, 2-3 days per week|
|Salary:||£9.70 per hour|
|Closing date:||10 November 2021|
We are looking for someone who is:
- Confident and able to handle different situations that arise within the setting
- Understand fully how to work within our policies and procedures
- Work under their own initiative when required, helping and supporting the manager and her deputy to create interesting and diverse activities for the children
- Be prepared to undertake courses that are offered to improve understanding and knowledge
- Committed, enthusiastic and motivated to work in our busy out of school club with a wide range of children aged between 4 and 11 years.
We would prefer someone with experience in a setting as a playworker but Level 3 in Playwork is essential.
We will undertake a full DBS check and will need to apply for references.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07711 031721 or 07517 471990