|Club or setting:||The Kidsclub Company Ltd|
|Location:||The Greville Primary School, Ashtead|
|Hours:||Max 5 hours per day, 3.5 days per week. Job share available.|
|Salary:||Unqualified: Minimum wage|
Level 2: £9.00 per hour
Level 3: £9.50 - £10.50 per hour
|Closing date:||14 September 2020|
You must be a strong team player with good communication skills and ability to build positive relationships with colleagues, children and parents.
The main requirements for the role are enthusiasm, fun, kindness, and patience.You must be friendly and approachable, calm and confident. If you have qualifications and experience that is a bonus but not essential as we can help you to develop a professional portfolio if you wish.
All staff will be expected to have a DBS check carried out in accordance with our Safeguarding Policy.
Hours and range of duties:
Breakfast club (7.30-9am)
After school club (2.45-6pm) two or three sessions per week for job share.
- Preparing and clearing away breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Carrying out simple cooking activities demonstrating good hygiene and healthy lifestyles
- Preparing and devising craft activities, listening to the children’s ideas and input
- Arranging creative role play sessions
- Supervising sports and outdoor play whilst remaining safe but fun
- Creating quizzes and competitions to stimulate bright minds
- Reading stories, helping children to relax after a busy day at school
- Encouraging musical activities and instrument practice
- Inclusive adult-led group games
- Interacting with the children and families and building good relationships
- Care and supervision of children
- Encouraging children to build positive friendships