|Club or setting:||Camp Glide|
|Hours:||4.5 hours per day, 5 days per week plus admin time|
|Job title:||Setting manager|
|Salary:||£12.41 - £12.71 per hour|
|Closing date:||13 May 2021|
We have an amazing opportunity for someone looking to develop their leadership skills in the childcare sector. Join our management team where you will help lead a dynamic team in delivering high quality play for children aged 4 - 11 years of age and to take an active role in the development and daily management of our thriving and successful before and after school clubs.
If you are a committed and enthusiastic childcare professional join Camp Glide, a growing childcare provider in the Redhill, Reigate, Merstham and Horley area with few before and after school clubs as well as two thriving holiday clubs.
We have lots to offer from incentive packages and company benefits to training opportunities and days filled with fun!
This specific role is for 26 hours per week at our Breakfast and After School Club in the Redhill area, plus some administration time. We will consider a year round or term time only role.
We need someone who:
- Has NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent qualification in Playwork, Childcare, Early Years or holds Qualified Teacher Status
- Has a minimum 2 years experience of working with children aged 4 – 11 years
- Has management and leadership experience
- Ensure the safe and effective running of the setting for children to enjoy and thrive in.
- Direct, manage and supervise the setting staff, taking an active role in their induction, training and development.
- Have a good understanding of the relevant national standards and guidance for Out of School Care. A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding issues and procedures is essential.
- The post holder must have effective communication skills to be able to inform, persuade, inspire and motivate children and staff and provide feedback for professionals and parents.
- The post holder must have effective organisation skills and the ability to perform administrative tasks.
- The post holder must be sufficiently computer literate to undertake tasks using computers, such as: payment processing, word processing and spread sheets.
You will be supported in the role through training and continued professional development.
For more information please visit our website. campglide.co.uk
Camp Glide is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure and other pre-employment will be carried out in line with our safer recruitment policy.