|Club or setting:||Mini Champions|
|Location:||London - New Cross and Sydenham|
|Hours:||Up to 22.5 hours per week, 5 days per week|
|Job title:||Centre Manager/Lead Playworker|
|Salary:||Up to £12.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||10 April 2020|
Mini Champions is an Out of School Childcare Provider that offers Breakfast Club, After School Club and Holiday Club. We offer childcare to 4yrs-11yrs (primary school ages)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive and motivated individual to lead our local centre.
- Day to day management of the club
- Provide quality childcare aligned to Mini Champions mission statement, policies and procedures
- Lead team of playworkers
- Build relationships with children attending the club, their parents or carers, schoolteachers, staff members and play organisations.
- Encourage parent involvement and feedback in the club.
- Friendly and welcoming towards parents, whilst also providing feedback to them on how their child has been
- Able to work term time and school holidays
- Flexible to work breakfast club and after school club shifts
- Undertake appropriate training when required
- Ensure that the children's overall experience is enjoyable, yet safe and practical
See here for a list of responsibilities and desirable qualities.