|Club or setting:||Pinchbeck Kids Club|
|Hours:||Approx 4 hours per day, 5 days per week|
|Job title:||Playworker/Childcare worker|
|Salary:||NMW or higher depending on qualifications|
|Closing date:||14 February 2020|
We are currently searching for a reliable enthusiastic person to join our team of Play workers who run a before, after school and holiday club for primary aged children (4-11yrs).
The candidate will need to have some experience working within a childcare setting and hold a level 2 qulaification. The role initally will be for 18 hours a week with flexibility for more hours during holdiays and to cover staff illness.
Essential experience/ skills:
- Experience of work/play with children of primary age.
- Willingness to undertake training in play work skills.
- Interest in the play and emotional needs of children aged between 4 and 11.
- Awareness of what constitutes ‘good quality childcare’.
- Interest in planning play, arts and crafts and sports activities for children.
- Commitment to working within an equal opportunities framework.
- Ability to provide warm and consistent care to all children attending the scheme.
- Ability to understand and meet the children’s needs including those children with additional needs.
- Understanding of health and safety issues that affect the day to day running of the childcare services.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact the club with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org