|Club or setting:||Clubland Playscheme Ltd|
|Location:||Claygate, Dorking, Esher, Longditton, Oxshott and Thames Ditton|
|Hours:||3.5 hours per day, minimum 2 days per week, term time only|
|Salary:||Starting wage £8.91 per hour|
|Closing date:||11 December 2021|
Breakfast club – 7.10 am -8.45 am and Afterschool- 2.30pm-6.00pm. Monday to Friday Term time. We will also be able to offer you hours at our holiday clubs during the school holidays. We ask that you are avalible to do at least 2-3 shifts per week.
Starting Rate £8.91 per hour (dependent on experience and qualifications) + Holiday pay.
- Working to inspire and motivate children aged 4-11 within a play enviroment.
- Ensuring the safeguarding of children in your care.
- Assisting in planning and leading fun and engaging activities including sport, cooking and arts and crafts.
- Using effective communiction to engage with children, parents and other staff.
- Simple food preparation and serving.
- General in- house upkeeping.
We will make sure any training required to undertake this role is avalible to you . e.g safeguarding, food hygiene, pediatric first aid