|Club or setting:||Superkids Club Ltd|
|Hours:||3.25 hours per day, 5 days per week|
|Job title:||After School Club Playworker|
|Salary:||£9.00 to £10.50 per hour|
|Closing date:||10 November 2021|
Our After School and Holiday Club has vacancies for an After School Playworker with Level 2 or 3 qualification who is fun, imaginative and creative.
This post is available immediately, with After School club from 2.45pm to 6pm, offering 16hrs+ per week in term time and around 30 hours per week during holiday playschemes.
The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday in Term-time and approximately 3 full days per week in our Holiday Clubs where we deliver fun and exciting activities and trips for children aged 4 to 11 years old.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed and enthusiastic with a passion for childcare
- Be reliable and punctual and work as part of a team
- Plan, set up and lead a variety of engaging activities including sports and art and crafts
- Prepare healthy snacks for the children
- Ensure the children aged 4-11 years are cared for in a happy, safe, stimulating environment
- Ensure the effective operation of the club as set out in our policies and procedures
Qualifications & Experience:
Ideally you will have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent in a childcare related subject (training available)
- Ideally hold a Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene Certificate (training available)
- Have experience of working with children aged 4-11 years’ old
- Working knowledge of the EYFS
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people we serve. This post is subject to necessary safer recruitment checks including an Enhanced Barred List DBS Disclosure.
If you like the sound of this role or you would like more information, please contact us at: email@example.com or view our website www.superkidsclub.co.uk
We look forward to receiving your application!