|Club or setting:||Ashley C of E Primary School|
|Location:||Walton on Thames|
|Hours:||2.75 hours per day, 4 days per week (Mon-Thurs), term time only|
|Job title:||Extended Care Playworker|
|Salary:||£16994 FTE, £4312 actual|
|Closing date:||19 November 2021|
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic, well-organised and outgoing team members for our After School Club
Start date: To be agreed with the successful candidate
Hours: 3 -5.45 pm, Monday to Thursday, term-time only – 38 weeks per annum
Salary: GST Grade B1, £16994 FTE – Actual salary £4312 pa
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all the children at all times.
- Supervise our children at our After School Club, engaging with them in aspects of play and conversation
- Plan and lead craft and cooking activities
- Meet and greet parents
- Develop quality play and activities, ensuring the engagement of all children, specific to their individual needs through a variety of play opportunities.
- Implement playwork principles and the EYFS statutory framework, and general childcare requirements.
- Monitor homework activities, where appropriate
- Ensure understanding and appropriate implementation of all the School’s policies and procedures.
- is able to support the distinctive Christian ethos of the school but does not have to be a practicing Christian
Closing date: Friday 19th November 2021
Interview date: TBC
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable candidates.
All applications must be made using the online application form on eteach (link below)– we do not accept CVs as any part of the application process.
Please note that we will take up references before the interview. It is essential therefore, that all reference details supplied are correct, up to date and include a current email address.
Your personal statement should include a brief overview of who you are, your strengths and any work experience and/or education you've got. Be sure to include skills you've gained, such as time management, DIY skills, teamwork, computer skills etc. Applications without a supporting statement will not be considered.