|Club or setting:||Smartkidz Play and Learn|
|Location:||Girton Glebe Primary School|
|Hours:||3 - 4.5 hours per day, 5 days per week; some hours during school holidays TBA|
|Salary:||£11 - £11.75 per hour depending on experience|
|Closing date:||7 February 2020|
Day to day management of the club. Provide quality play care within the framework of the club’s policies and procedures
Smartkidz Play and Learn manager
Play workers/ volunteers
Children attending the club and their parents or carers. Management or proprietor and staff, students and volunteers. Childcare and play organisations, schools, registering authorities
Playleader main duties include:
- Following and supporting staff in the PARS model of playwork to offer a high level of play opportunities for the children.
- Providing comprehensive care for the children and support staff in doing this.
- Providing refreshments and ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met.
- Administering first aid when necessary and managing first aid equipment and documentation.
- Managing in club administration.
- Using environmental modification to offer neophilic experiences to the children and enhancing play opportunities.
- Providing support and supervision to play workers and other staff, including volunteers.
- Holding regular staff meetings and conducting regular reviews for staff.
- Administration and record keeping.
- Developing and maintaining good communication with outside parties, local organisations (i.e. pre schools) parents and carers and the school.
- Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
- Monitoring and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment including completion and reviewing of risk assessments.
- Working within the framework of the club’s policies and procedures and delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage to a high standard within guidelines of out of school clubs.
- Support with advertising updates via social media, leaflet distribution and websites where necessary.
- Continuous reflective practise throughout each session and gathering evidence to support our quality frameworks.
- Be available for Ofsted inspections.
- Take on any managerial responsibilities if manager is not available.
- Holiday club planning.
- Safeguard lead for the setting on a daily basis.
Contact Emma Lythgoe: email@example.com