|Club or setting:||Kingsnorth After School Club|
|Hours:||3 hours per day, 5 days per week; term-time only|
|Salary:||£8.21 per hour, small increase in rate if you hold a L2 or L3 childcare qualification|
|Closing date:||5 December 2019|
We are currently looking to recruit 2 Play Workers for our Kingsnorth After School Club setting which is based within Kingsnorth CE Primary School in Ashford.
You would be required to work 5 nights per week from 3pm – 6pm term time only. There is also the possibility of holiday club work at certain times of the year.
The Successful Applicant will:
- Have a L2 or L3 qualification in Playwork or Childcare Learning & Development. Consideration will be given to applicants who have experience of working within a play environment.
- Be committed and enthusiastic with a passion for childcare.
- Engage with children between the ages of 4 – 11 years.
- Plan, set up and lead a variety of engaging activities including sports and art and crafts.
- Ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- Be reliable, punctual and work as part of a team.
- Maintain excellent relationships with parents and School.
The above posts are subject to completion of a satisfactory DBS disclosure and reference checks to meet our Safer Recruitment Guidelines.
If you are interested in the above position please contact Kent Play Clubs for an application pack today! firstname.lastname@example.org