|Club or setting:||Kids Art Academy|
|Hours:||4 hours per day, 1 day per week, term time only|
|Job title:||Art Teacher|
|Salary:||£12.50 - £15.00 per hour dependent on experience|
|Closing date:||12 October 2021, 5pm|
Kids Arts Academy is recruiting creative and experienced teaching assistants (Level 3) /primary school teachers/NQTs, art teachers and playworkers in the Milton Keynes area.
The right candidate will need to be available one afternoon per week between Monday and Thursday from 1.30-5.30pm running an art lesson during school time followed by an after school Art club for Years 4 to 6 children. All activities and materials would be provided.
The role would initially be a 7-week contract commencing the week of the 1st of November but will hopefully lead to a more permanent position in the near future in our expanding business running after school and holiday art clubs.
If you would like the opportunity to get involved with our friendly creative team and be part of our exciting and unique business please contact Hannah with a CV : email@example.com
The right candidate will have the following qualities:
- Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills
- Experience working with creative activities
- Great child behaviour management strategies
- A good sense of humour
- Team player
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing the art materials in readiness for the children to do the art activities;
- Delivering the activities and· clearing up the at the end of the sessions;
- Providing support to the children attending the session;
- Ensuring the children achieve the brief set out at the beginning of each session;
Stock taking at the end of each session in preparation for the following session.