|Club or setting:||Mini Minors and XUK Day Camp|
|Location:||Brooklands School, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11|
|Hours:||6hrs 50 mins per day, 5 days per week|
|Job title:||Age Group Manager|
|Salary:||£375-£425 per week|
|Closing date:||28 March 2020|
Age Group Managers
XUK Camps are looking for staff to work this Easter at Mini Minors & XUK Day Camp, based in North London (NW11 6EJ).
We are looking for staff who can lead a large group of children & manage a staff team in one of our 3 age groups (3-4s, 5-6s & 7 – 12s).
The perfect holiday job for, teachers, early years practitioners, education leaders, coaches, trainee teachers, nursery workers…
- Competitive pay at £375 - £425 per week (depending on position)
- Be free on 5th April (training & set up day), 6th April - 9th April, 14th April - 17th April
- Oversee a variety of activities for campers (drama, dance, sport, arts & crafts)
- Look after the welfare of children in your care
- Manage a large group of staff and liaise with parents
- Work closely with the Camp Manager
- Complete other admin tasks during the week
Apply today, the next group interview for Easter work is on 14th March!